Apparently posting my “pile of shame” of untouched WIPs was a good move, because over the weekend I managed to make progress on a whole bunch of them.
- The Mother Bear now has a closed head and ears, though no face as of yet
- I finished the binding on the Age of Brass & Steam shawl, and even started weaving in some of the ends last night.
- I finished knitting the body on the little garter cardi and added applied I-cord all around the edges.
- Those last two things freed up two long circular needles, which meant I had enough to rip out the border on the baby blanket and restart it with a different colour yarn. The extra needles mean that the knitting is much easier on my hands than it was before. That border is still going to take ages, though.
None of these projects are exactly finished, but I’m glad to have made progress on them. I also like that I can switch between them, so I don’t get bored. I haven’t made much progress on the book front, unfortunately. It was an active weekend.