A slight setback on my Ravellenics Project hit last night when I realized that my thrums were much too large. It meant that I would run out of thrums after the first mitten and that the knitting was becoming very difficult from the pressure of all that stuffing on the inside of the mitten! I ripped the whole thing back to the cuff and spent a few hours in front of the TV making smaller and smaller thrums until I had enough. I’m still not sure if it will work out, I may have to find some supplemental roving for the thumbs. Unfortunately I neglected my schoolwork a bit I got so into getting the project back on track! I’m going to have to catch up tomorrow….
Nothing new in the reading department, I’m still working on both Kushiel’s Dart and the Still Procrastinating book. Kushiel’s Dart is quite an explicit book (fair warning), and the plot has taken a turn I’m not entirely sure about so I may give it a rest and try something else for awhile.